Air Force Vs Denver: College Basketball betting odds and trends
The Air Force Falcons (4-1) face the Denver Pioneers (3-3) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 4 p.m. ET. Keep reading to find betting information and statistics to help you bet on the Falcons ( win on the moneyline) match against the Pioneers ().
This article uses quotes in effect as of November 23, 2021 at 8:24 p.m. ET. Browse all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Air Force vs Denver betting odds
Air Force offense against. Denver Defense
|Air force offense||Statistics (Rank)||Denver Defense|
|63.6 (296)||Points / Gm||65.3 (120)|
|62.7 (349)||Goods / Game||73.4 (260)|
|47 (88)||Field objective%||41.2 (160)|
|33.6 (173)||3 PT%||29.9 (96)|
|55.1 (67)||% Effective FG||46.4 (126)|
|57.3 (83)||% actual fire||48.1 (95)|
Denver Offense Vs. Air Force Defense
|Denver offense||Statistics (Rank)||Air Force Defense|
|67.8 (244)||Points / Gm||58.4 (33)|
|67.7 (259)||Goods / Game||66.6 (57)|
|44.7 (150)||Field objective%||41.2 (160)|
|33.3 (178)||3 PT%||27.1 (53)|
|51.1 (153)||% Effective FG||44.7 (73)|
|54.7 (140)||% actual fire||46.8 (56)|
Air Force betting overview
- The Air Force has set a 3-4-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Falcons haven’t covered the spread when they’ve been favored by 9 points or more this season (on two occasions).
- So far this season, two of the Air Force’s games have ended.
- In two games this season, Air Force and its opponents have accumulated over 127 points.
- The Falcons have an average point total of 127.9 in their clashes this year, 0.9 points more than the over / under this game.
Denver betting information
- Denver is 3-2-0 ATS this year.
- The Pioneers have been an underdog of 9 points or more this year twice and have failed to cover both times.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to strike more than three out of five times this season.
- Denver has played four games this season totaling over 127 points scored.
- The Pioneers are averaging over / under 136.1 points in their clashes this season, 9.1 points above this game’s points total.
College basketball pools
$ 20 free play on first deposit
Plus 20% deposit up to $ 500
Claim: Click Play Now
$ 5 free
No deposit required
$ 5 free
$ 5 more on deposit
Watch sports, play fantasy, earn money!
Claim: Click Play Now
Key players in the air force
- The Falcons’ rebounds and assists leader is Ethan Taylor. He shoots 4.8 rebounds and adds 3.0 assists per game.
- The Air Force is dominated by AJ Walker’s 17.0 points per game.
- Walker knocks down 2.0 treys per game to lead the Falcons.
- The Air Force block leader is Lucas Moerman, who scores 1.8 per game. Taylor leads the team with an average of 2.4 steals a contest.
Key players in Denver
- KJ Hunt Jr. sits first on the Pioneer scorers and assists lists, with 17.2 points and 2.8 assists per game.
- Payton Moore collects all boards and leads Denver in rebounds, at 5.2 per game.
- Coban Porter scores more three per game than any other member of the Pioneers, averaging 1.6 trey per game.
- Jordan Johnson leads Denver in interceptions with 1.7 per game, and Tevin Smith leads the team in blocks at 1.7 per game.